Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey! So I'm new to this site, but I've been on Twitter forever it seems lol. Anyways feel free to chat with me or get to know me always looking to make friends or art buddies. I doodle for fun mostly ?

Thanks! I spent many years working on them, and its still a WiP. xD

did you do art fight this year? or getting ready for that inktober/drawtober thing in october?

• Love 1

I entered and then only fought my friends and didn't do as much as i wanted/got distracted

i'm hoping for a good spooky season, regardless of current things. Kinda want the list now so i can draw in advance, because i typically forget half way in. >.>;;

• Haha 1

yeah, I just get distracted so easily U.U
also some of the prompts are kinda boring, one year i did myths critters and half of them were dogs of some sort. So naturally I avoided drawing dogs. Swapped them dogs out with more interesting critters.
Flo will be easier to mass upload so I think more of my 'doodles' will show up here.

• Love 1

I don't like that twitter 'jumps' and I loose what ever I was looking at :C

Had considered making a discord archive, but decided it was to much work and I want to keep discord fun. 

I just heard the notification noise and it sounds like dropping something in the toilet I am a bit startled. XD wasn't expecting it!

• Haha 1

*bloop*
Yeah twitter gets real stinky after you scroll too much ;o;
I honestly feel bad how much I genuinely neglect my discord. I kinda pop in to say I'm alive and thats about it XD 

I live on twitter and telegram its a problem XD 

xD I feel bad I turned off all my notifs on tele except two people. 
*ominous bloop*

I like twitter its basically become tumblr though, which I find WILD

Discord is nice, really depends on the servers and communities. to really engage people, most of the furry ones aren't that engaging. not sure why?

• Love 1

I just have my little group on telegram that chats. XD I've noticed furr discords often are populated but silent its weird. 
Twitter is where i've met so many lovely folks and hidden from other less desireable XD 

Oh yeah, you have to look but there are certainly little pockets of fluff thats fun to hang with on Twitter. Kinda glad the fur community has been on top of it.

the only furry discords that are active are ones where they play video games together. I joined so I could watch them play ? my computer will die if i play something more graphically heavy than a dating sim.

Yeah, If i do stream (which is rare) its usually my art lol XD

I'm about to right now actually but yeah ive played minecraft with friends and animal crossing. I like "baby game" lmfao

I have AC I haven't logged in a while T.T kinda afraid to, but also lost the online function and meh I nearly finished the fish collection so there would be no other reason to play xD

I tried streaming art on ms paint and my computer couldn't even handle that xD

• Sad 1

Yes and no, I'm going to wait till this one really bites the dust. with how the tech's been progressing waiting will probably land me a sale/cheaper stuff. probably get a low end video game computer and then force it to run photoshop

xD

• Haha 1