Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raps

how'd ya'll find out about this place?

i think i seen someone mention it on dA and ZOOOOMED my way on over to check it out. at least, i think. i don't FULLY remember. i don't think i'll str8 up leave dA yet, but i definitely plan on keeping up with stuff here for the time being!! it's so nice here! pleasant layout, easy to find stuff. seems nice and friendly so far, too!! really lookin' forward to seein' this place grow!

• Love 3

I mean...I could explain how I "found" this place XD. But I think ya'll know already. I look forward to seeing some responses though, always interested in how people heard about FLO.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

someone made a status on dA about it so i joined seeing as im not too happy with the way dA is in general. heres to hoping for less drama seeing as its a smaller community

• Love 2

Someone mentioned this place on DA and I've been looking to branch out into other sites (also really been looking for a better alt. to FA, since tbh, I hate most of the function of that site). This seems like a good start to a pretty decent site, I'm happy with it so far

• Love 1

I joined after seeing Dorkyaf make a post about the site! Since I've been looking for other sites to try out, I thought I'd join this one and so far, I'm enjoying here! Even if it's taking me awhile to get used to the layout

• Love 1

Suddenly saw several people on dA talk about permanently moving here is most others did. Though I won't leave dA, I still jumped on the bandwagon as is seemed really cool! 

• Love 1

I saw someone post about it on Twitter and decided to join because it looked really nice.

• Love 1

I know the site dev, he showed me a few things and I was like, OH lessa check it out

then boom, I imported 1k+ images, loool

• Love 2

Someone I watch on FA made a journal post about it. I'm always up for trying furry social sites and see if they thrive and so far I'm liking this one quite a bit 🙂

• Love 2

someone posted about it on dA, and when i looked the site actually looked really good, so I joined

• Love 1

someone brought it up on fa and basically said "looks like what furry network wanted to be"
saw it was a baby site with a owner w/o a really gross past and seems to know what they're doing, and well, here i am!

• Love 2

As a lot of others have said, I was seeing a lot of people post about it in status posts on deviantart ❤️ So I thought I should  check it out!

• Love 1