Find results in...

how'd ya'll find out about this place?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think i seen someone mention it on dA and ZOOOOMED my way on over to check it out. at least, i think. i don't FULLY remember. i don't think i'll str8 up leave dA yet, but i definitely plan on keepin

I know the site dev, he showed me a few things and I was like, OH lessa check it out   then boom, I imported 1k+ images, loool

I mean...I could explain how I "found" this place XD. But I think ya'll know already. I look forward to seeing some responses though, always interested in how people heard about FLO.

Posted Images

I was chatting with one of my regular Artists about some commissions, and she told me about a new Furry community site. Checked it out, and it was pretty sweet. And so here I am. Now i just have to get the artist who told me about it to stop being lazy and actually make her account. XD

I saw a bunch of people I watch on dA post statuses of making one and to follow them sooo I came to check it out.  I like it a lot so far and I'm probably gonna be making this my main, up-to-date art posting site tbh.  I'm getting pretty sick of dA and FA is ok just.. meh.  Anyway I'm ramblin~

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

i looked up animal crossing roleplay on google bc i was genuinely curious if something like that existed

the first link was a thread on this site and when i saw it was about furries i joined right away

• Haha 1

deviantart since some of my friends moved here because of the site forcing eclipse on its users. im partly staying on that site for my friends who are staying but partly moving to other sites too for my friends who are moving to other sites and because i don't like eclipse either.

• 1 month later...
  • Staff Team

Found it linked on a mutual's profile long before the Eclipse loomed over the horizon. I'm glad that this place is far more functional than deviantart currently is. ?

• Love 1

A good friend recommended it to me after all of the BS over on [Other Furry Art Site].

So far this space seems to be run by some exceptionally good beans, so I'm hoping it continues to gain traction ?

• Love 1