Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fluffyre

Show us your sonas!

Let's do a little show and tell for everyone's sonas! Drop a link to/a picture, and a little bit about them! I love seeing people's designs. (Keep all pictures linked here SFW, of course!)

I'll start with my girl Creme! 

She started off as a random doodle design on stream, and I just happened to really like how I drew her bangs. She was going to be an adopt, but I decided I couldn't get rid of her, and she super quickly became my main girl! Her favorite color is green, and she loves milkshakes, stuffed animals, and rollerskating!

• Like 2

i actually have a few but wormy is my most popular one. hes a worm about the size of a deer who has issues with social interaction and a huge anxiety around the idea of death. hes only a year old but worms of his type live to be around 3 years at the absolute max so it stresses him out a lot. i actually entered him in the labyrinth oct and a lot of people seem to like him.

w0rmy.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

• Like 15

I have several sonas, but this babe is my main one

Their/Her (gender-neutral) name is Ryter Anne

https://toyhou.se/3092802.ryter-anne

I created her in 2013 and she's evolved to the point where she's more of my alter-ego than a sona. She's very much a part of me, the me that I strive to become one day. She's an interdemnsional traveler who's able to cross both space and time. She's a renown story-teller throughout the entire multiverse.  The inky creature is her guide/friend/partner Rapture. 

• Like 2

Two sonas here

Main: Amaryllis Rootpaws, horse/wolf hybrid. 
Secondary/Alt : Magnolia Mudfins, my sarkal girl that was inspired by growing up in Florida and seeing 'big ol' fat gators'. Mostly tail and fatty jowl folds. Southern bell, glutton, and minor telekinetic abilities that are squandered on lifting food to her gullet. I'm more likely to embody Mags for roleplaying and fun. 

Magnolia.jpg

43171548_595463644202801_979590127917465600_n.jpg

• Like 2

I had a few fursonas before this guy but none of them really stuck until I designed him, out of all of my sonas, he's the one that best represents me. He also represents my transition goals and what kind of person I aspire to be, confident and proud.

file_88.png

• Like 2

She's not exactly a "sona" since she's not much like me, but she's all I have for now until my actual fursona has a proper reference.

Nilla The Kaiju.jpg

• Like 1

Wowie! Everyone has such unique and adorable sonas I'm in love with all of them 😭
I have a couple of sonas I connect to, but my main one is this dude:

A nickname I go by amongst friends is 'Pigeon' because of my personality and because I tend to make these weird cooing noises just...out of boredom, I guess? Either way...it stuck.
It was always a nickname I thought was rather cute and was attached to and wanted something to kinda represent that. However, I didn't want just a generic bird sona (sorry, my feathered friends!). I thought maybe of doing something a bit different.
I did a play on my name (which is Griffin) and ended up making a pigeon gryphon-like creature.
In the end this dude was born!

He's definitely much more unique than any of my past sonas. I've usually stuck to canines or felines so this feels much more fleshed out and personal to me.

_alt_sona__griff_reference_2019_by_pilotpigeons_dcye3eb-fullview.jpg

• Like 8

This is Rayd. Started off mostly as an edgy vent character with an edgy backstory that I discontinued due to personal reasons I explained on another thread. He's in the process of getting another reference sheet, mostly to remove any trace of his old personality, making him more of a shy, soft spoken boyo.

I've yet to think of a new character, personality and backstory for him, though I've had many ideas. Ranging from being a pirate (essentially a Jack Sparrow ripoff), space marine, detective (noir or modern), a punk gang leader and renown professional wrestler. At the moment, though, I think he's just going be a generic boi until I can come to a full decision.

large_r15.png.f8b92e537b5a58126b59be3107

• Like 3

I don't have the ref for my main furson done quite yet, but a secondary one I'm really attached to is this boy named Peep!

He represents a little more of a personified feminine side of me, as well as the fact that I adore horror themes and cutesy themes

peep ref.png

• Like 3

i have a shit ton of sonas but the only really one i use on a daily basis is glottis. they helped me a lot with self discovery and all sorts of shit and i just love em to death ;w;
957745831_epiglottisref.thumb.png.8e7b76b1a9545666374ae8ddd16eb3bb.png

• Like 8

I have two babies

Mylo is my main and they're a lab experiment, going by the name M-Y70 rather than their real name (Percy) because they forgot it, and just want to fit in to society and help others but are used to others being scared of them.

Newt, my oldest sona, he's a demon dog and is a representation of just how snarky I can be but I still try to be kind even though I think I'm dark.

13893480_wH8GOQXsGLbDDSx.png

11778583_ms0irlVGAtA8EjC.png

• Like 2

I've got three sonas at the moment. 
None of them are really any more main than the others. 
I love them all dearly.

Art by the lovely Ponyinsocks

= = = = =
The one I've had the longest is my Dracony(Dragon/Pony) Stella Song
>> They/She <<

tumblr_p5logjnjrK1x03ik1o3_250.png

They were originally a normal Pegasus when I first made them.
But over the years of me having them they have become more reptilian in appearance.
It started when I wanted to change the wings to more dragon-like wings, and then just continues from there.

= = = = =
Then there is my Bunyip child, Gedala
>> They/Them <<

tumblr_p5logjnjrK1x03ik1o1_250.png

Gedala came about because I wanted a sona that represented both the fact I'm Australian, and my Aboriginal Heritage
Bunyips are not that well known in the mythical creature world, but it was the first thing that came to mind when I was thinking of a new sona.
The thing with Bunyips is they don't have a defined look to them. There are descriptions on the very small wiki page, but they simply seem to be a mix'n'match of different animals parts. I still wasn't sure about what to do until I went looking at art people had made of Bunyips, that I came across one that described the creature as like, an "Australian version of a Chimera" and it was from that I decided to pick four Aussie animals and mash them together to create what you see today.

The animals that I used were: Saltwater Crocodile, Eastern Grey Kangaroo, Thylacine and Major Mitchell Cockatoo

I'm thinking about updating their looks, but I'm not sure what to do yet.

= = = = =
Last, but not least, and my newest of the three is my Spotted Hyena child, Adeline
>> They/Them <<

tumblr_p5logjnjrK1x03ik1o2_250.png

Honestly I had them made because I just love hyenas.
I had started rping as a character who was part hyena not long before I decided to get a custom design from an artist I watch on dA
I've ended up getting a few different designs from him because I just love his art.
But yes, Adeline was made because I'm trash for hyenas, if it was not obvious by the fact one of my nicknames is Yeen, lol
I also felt like, what with the anatomy of female spotted hyenas, it suited how I felt a lot more than just the "societal default" of anatomy, which I learnt not long after was because I was Non-Binary.

Much like Gedala, I'm thinking about updating their looks, or something, but I dunno.

• Like 4

Antix is my main fursona I use within the fandom! While she wasn't my first I still love her (My first what a dutch angle dragon based off a bee lol)

What I love about her is that she's my tallest over all character! Her height being 25'1 ft! And her 4 arms are completely optional so if I feel like not drawing all 4, I can only draw two! I'm still working on her design and such however this is what she currently looks like!

610498671_2019Zaroreferencesheet.thumb.png.e60bf761a43a2e968f56e160fc10b116.png

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

IDK if im late on my reply but this is my BABIE

u can read alot more about him here

But in short my bab is a beefy lad who really likes kids and has angression issues
Anthony was a sweet chunky babie... But after the murder of his parents + having to stay with his older brother afterwards (who treated him terribly), he started hanging with the wrong crowd bc he felt they were the only real family he had. He got in a LOT of trouble and fights, and with the stuff his brother put him thru back at home he simply became more n more angry/agressive over time, along with his mental health becoming worse.
It wasnt till his late teens that he finally snapped and killed his older brother in self defense. He was terrified but his gang buddies had his back and helped him thru... turns out they rlly were the best thing he had to a family after all lol. He moved to the us quickly afterwards and has been MUCH happier since. His mental health is still pretty bad and hes still super agressive but he tries his best to let that out thru wrestling!! hes super sweet and funny and playful and i find it sad that his childhood made him so. Mean ksks
He lives w his best friend Jack (they eventally date and marry after like 6 years phew) and his ADOPTED SOn Benny who he would die for

bruhh.png

Edited by Derv
  • Like 6

My main sona (White cat) and Really close character (Doggo)

It's really hard for me to keep sonas but this is mine right now.

Billie is also a really close character to me.

Pixal ref 2019.png

Billie ref.png

• Like 3

i hav 2 sonas, my main is dakota2109994533_dakotanewrefsheet.thumb.png.bbe80451f4060d4af91d9a3d36b44fa9.png

they are very sweet and cute ❤️

my second sona is zucsuc2011580304_newrefidkwhy.thumb.png.3d3e8f19e3ad9e2ad11695c349636070.png

they are a dog!

• Like 5

I have a few but my main fursona is Duma ❤️
 1514090979_8_by_punkeii_dd3cuajWATERMARKED.thumb.png.1f66631ef6b653e5a0fa7948592852c4.pngduma_referenceeee_by_anamaycat-dbpl1hf.thumb.png.2c0a5e791ed59e5296fbd6789d556fb9.png
She's a tigon! (tiger/lion) Her backstory is something I was working a lot on, I don't put so much detail into characters but I had decided for her I would create something bigger. She was born to a lion and lived out her life being told she was a lion, until the truth was brought to the surface and found out she was part tiger, which the pride male kicked her out for not being related to him like he had raised her thinking she was. For a while, she had grown a mane and acted as a male lion with some other buddies of hers, parading around the savannah and bullying others. Eventually however, the hormonal imbalance that caused this leveled out and her mane slowly fell out, and she had decided she was going to try to search for other tigers which had been rumored to hunt way north of where she was. She spends most of her days seperated instead of apart of any pride now, occassionally passing friends in search of learning about how tigers live. 

• Like 3

D989BABF-4200-48F6-9C95-F9185EE9A2C6.thumb.png.9405777bae21fafb5efe23fd482f6db1.png

This is 👻! I only really have one sona ^^ I had a character I used before named Celeste a friend made me. I loved her, but I felt like I needed something that fit me better and was more on brand. So I made this! It’s my first one I’ve made for myself and I’m kind of proud. Usually when I try to come up with ideas, they fall a little short!

• Like 5

I have one main character, Noxus!

He's an Indurian Hound which is a closed species, made by myself, of course. I enjoy drawing him in very unsettling or aggressive poses 😜

14518790_7MPw54W3RrEMKeA.png

• Like 3

This is my current goblin Nimbus

She was gonna be an adopt and it didn't happen
But that might be a good thing since I had completely disconnected from my old sona around that time

help.png

• Like 3

I've got two fursonas technically so imma share em both cause I can't pick a fave!
This is my main boyo, basically a lazy cat that sleeps way too much!
1881300110_MainFursonaREF.thumb.png.c808d43a144eb2a87254131f4e561305.png
and this is my secondary boyo! He's a very sassy canine that has a passion for neon colors ^^ (basically created cause i had a mighty need for a sparkledog lmao)
2084981650_SecondaryFursonaREF.thumb.png.1cd774fcb130932179b9468c7f9769c6.png

• Like 1

My sona is Snowey. He's pretty antisocial, but he will talk your ear off once you get to know him.
Cute.png.a079fa5fcdffa5119c7a8a6676da507c.png
I've got a ref for him, but I need to rework it, haha!

• Like 1