Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What game are you currently playing?


Recommended Posts

Post any game (or games) you’ve been playing recently! 

 

I’ve been messing around on Fall Guys, glad it was free last month on PS4. Great game to easily pick up and waste time on for a hour or so. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was replaying Let's Go Eevee the past couple days, but now Pokemon Sword is distracting me again :x

Elder Scrolls Online is my main go to game (there is also a club here for ESO players). I did pick up a game on Steam recently for dirt cheap called Townscaper. It's so simple and cute and really

The entire generation 2 pokemon games. it’s been a plan of mine, to play all of gen 2 games and build teams for Pokemon Stadium. Finishing the dex and the likes. And it’s been something I’ve been

Posted Images

roblox y'all

 

i be dealing with the young homies who scream and fight and complain

 

that is why i only play the underrated and smaller games lol

 

seriously i hate the front page-

Link to post
Share on other sites

Elder Scrolls Online is my main go to game (there is also a club here for ESO players).

I did pick up a game on Steam recently for dirt cheap called Townscaper. It's so simple and cute and really helps with my anxiety. 
You can see a pic below:
image.thumb.png.06cf37209164727b1d70dafaa0a7c8c0.png
 

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been playing a super charming indie game called "Summer in Mara". The characters are delightful, the CG art has a great Windwaker feel to it- cel shaded and really lively. The controls are a little odd on the Switch (They mapped actions to the Y button, and your sprint button is the right second bumper? and menu navigation takes some getting used to) And the collision mapping isn't always the best. (First time playing it I managed to glitch under the ocean during a cutscene- but that's been the worst so far, otherwise I just use it to jump up the side of cliffs and such instead of walking around the way I'm supposed to)

Other than that, the game runs super smooth. Good character design, great music.

Once you get the controls though, it's a really nice game to play. A mix of fetch quest, farming sim, and visual novel. It's not that expensive either, and if you have a Switch and enjoyed games like Windwaker, or Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons, I cannot suggest it enough.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently started playing a modded rom of pokemon platinum that makes the battles harder and allows everything in the national dex to be obtainable before the elite four! I've been itching to replay sinnoh and this has mixed up the game enough to make it feel fresh and exciting again 👀✨

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I switch between about 10 games at a time, I can't just stick to one. >w>
Recently I've been playing:

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles which is an amazing remaster of the Gamecube game on the Switch.
Remnant: From the Ashes is a really fun looter shooter which starts off post-apocalyptic and then ends up having a massive tone change when magic and monsters start getting involved.
Ooblets is on the Epic Games Store and it's only in early access but omg this game is so cute ;;w;;
Summer of Mara is a cute Windwaker/Harvest Moon game with fetch quests but the characters are really likeable and tbh I play for hours without realising.
And finally, I've renewed my Final Fantasy 14 subscription AGAIN.
 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently enjoying some fanmade Sonic games!

Sonic Other World is only a two level demo at this moment but I enjoy playing it.

I'm also absolutely wild for Sonic P-06, a fanmade remake of Sonic 06 that fixes a lot of problems, makes some great changes and makes all the controls a lot nicer. All of Sonic's levels (minus some boss fights) are now playable. Levels that were terrible in the original Sonic 06 are a lot of fun in the new P-06.

I haven't started playing Sonic GT yet, but it's a fangame that was released very recently and I heard a lot of people say that they are enjoying it.

As far as non Sonic games go, I have played the demo of Freedom Planet 2 so much. The demo only has one level and a bossfight,  but it has multiple paths throughout the level and four characters to play as, all of which are very enjoyable to play so I keep going back and replaying it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Koigato said:

Currently enjoying some fanmade Sonic games!

Sonic Other World is only a two level demo at this moment but I enjoy playing it.

I'm also absolutely wild for Sonic P-06, a fanmade remake of Sonic 06 that fixes a lot of problems, makes some great changes and makes all the controls a lot nicer. All of Sonic's levels (minus some boss fights) are now playable. Levels that were terrible in the original Sonic 06 are a lot of fun in the new P-06.

I haven't started playing Sonic GT yet, but it's a fangame that was released very recently and I heard a lot of people say that they are enjoying it.

As far as non Sonic games go, I have played the demo of Freedom Planet 2 so much. The demo only has one level and a bossfight,  but it has multiple paths throughout the level and four characters to play as, all of which are very enjoyable to play so I keep going back and replaying it!

You might be interested in this. Second one was really good.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Daser

Oh my gosh, thanks for letting me know about this! I played Spark 1 and loved it, and Spark 2 has been on my steam wish list for a while now but I haven't bought or played it yet. Glad to see that this developer is still making more stuff. I look forward to playing it

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Koigato said:

@Daser

Oh my gosh, thanks for letting me know about this! I played Spark 1 and loved it, and Spark 2 has been on my steam wish list for a while now but I haven't bought or played it yet. Glad to see that this developer is still making more stuff. I look forward to playing it

Spark 2 is *very* cheap so I do recommend grabbing it. It's no masterpiece, but as far as indie 3D speed platformers go, Spark 2 really stands tall above everything else I've played.
He also has this which might be of further interest. This is free. 

https://www.alphabetagamer.com/xf-drive-beta-demo/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Borderlands 3 recently launched the last DLC, so i have been playing that. Its really kind of nuts just how bad the writing in the main campaign is, and how good the DLC is. Like the writing is night and day difference. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stahz Dragon said:

Borderlands 3 recently launched the last DLC, so i have been playing that. Its really kind of nuts just how bad the writing in the main campaign is, and how good the DLC is. Like the writing is night and day difference. 

Bro, I don't know WHAT happened in Borderlands 3. The game itself is pure fun and I like playing more than the rest even if some things in 2 are better than 3. The overall gameplay package is just much cleaner with some seriously much needed improvements to basically everything outside of builds. I find 2 and PreSequel had more focus in terms of building characters? But otherwise, 3 is just a general upgrade.

But the writing?! 
TRASH.
T-R-A-S-H. TRASH!

Straight, total garbage. The plot, the new characters, the weird inconsistencies. The massive plot holes. The butchering and/or uselessness of preexisting characters. The humor. 
All of it. Every angle of the writing was atrocious not just compared to previous entries, but as a game. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.