Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Give me the most brain meltingly bad take you’ve seen lately

Not here to debate them — I’m not interested in debating takes that are solely bad, really. Humoring them only propagates them 

But you know when you’re browsing twitter and the algorithm says “hey! Wanna see this dude make something completely up??” And you get slapped with something so horribly brain-melting that you just have to sit there and try to remember that you are in fact a vertebrate with lungs and a brain, and how to use any of your internal organs?

So please by all means, share with me your suffering. Screencaps not necessary, paraphrasing is ok. Censoring names encouraged.

Here’s one that’s been haunting me for almost a week now. 030721B6-F9C2-4EE2-93EA-1F6A89B9D93E.thumb.jpeg.ff4a7795c21043623615cb0b65ea5876.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the cops are in fact not at war with the cops

this..isnt a twitter one, but something my own grandfather asked me recently when i said something about "people of color", he replied: "well, isn't black the absence of color? so how are black

I saw an urban dictionary entry today that characterized this as "pulling a shapiro" which was defined as something so comprehensively wrong that you have neither the time nor energy to correct them.

Posted Images

Genuinely don't think I'll ever get over the babyfur who equated the "hatred and bigotry" that babyfurs/ABDL community goes through with the experiences of BIPOC 

ohgod_LI.thumb.jpg.386363eb8312bb8334d5c33c5d27ad67.jpg

• Sad 2
1 hour ago, corust said:

Genuinely don't think I'll ever get over the babyfur who equated the "hatred and bigotry" that babyfurs/ABDL community goes through with the experiences of BIPOC 

ohgod_LI.thumb.jpg.386363eb8312bb8334d5c33c5d27ad67.jpg

what really slaps my asscheeks with this one is the use of the terms "bootlicking" and "pigs" like this dude is really convinced the cops r waging war on 35 yr old white people who like to piss in diapers

anyway today on twitter i saw a screenshot of someone telling a nonbinary person not to refer to themself as "nb" because "nb is used by racists to mean nonblack" lmfao

• Sad 2
16 minutes ago, RomanticLycan said:

unknown.png

A nuclear take from Mr. Dilbert comics man.

scott adams is basically cheating because all of his takes are hilariously nuclear--we're like a month removed from the time he had a twitter meltdown about how in biden's america conservatives would be hunted and slaughtered

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, RomanticLycan said:

unknown.png

A nuclear take from Mr. Dilbert comics man.

This post is cataclysmically awful, it's making me take psychic damage.

I almost feel like my bad take pic is being eclipsed by that "masterwork".

image.png.5fe4efff4c0a2ba78fc0cd17b47b4ea8.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, somekh said:

Not here to debate them — I’m not interested in debating takes that are solely bad, really. Humoring them only propagates them 

But you know when you’re browsing twitter and the algorithm says “hey! Wanna see this dude make something completely up??” And you get slapped with something so horribly brain-melting that you just have to sit there and try to remember that you are in fact a vertebrate with lungs and a brain, and how to use any of your internal organs?

So please by all means, share with me your suffering. Screencaps not necessary, paraphrasing is ok. Censoring names encouraged.

Here’s one that’s been haunting me for almost a week now. 030721B6-F9C2-4EE2-93EA-1F6A89B9D93E.thumb.jpeg.ff4a7795c21043623615cb0b65ea5876.jpeg

To me that's just a bunch of word vomit, I don't even know what that person is saying. 

54 minutes ago, EsotericJuice said:

To me that's just a bunch of word vomit, I don't even know what that person is saying. 

There are people who claim to be plural (people who claim to have headmates, tulpas, etc) -- he seems to be claiming that supposedly medical models of plurality (I don't know what these are) exist so that only a few people can get away with claiming to be plural.

If I had to guess, this guy doesn't have a DID diagnosis and wants one.

Just now, Nyeogmi said:

There are people who claim to be plural (people who claim to have headmates, tulpas, etc) -- he seems to be claiming that supposedly medical models of plurality (I don't know what these are) exist so that only a few people can get away with claiming to be plural.

i would guess that it means needing a diagnosis with DID or whatever is the medical model. 

to me it sounds like really big words for official diagnoses are stupid, self diagnose instead

• Love 1

NEVER thought id see the turn around of 'official diagnoses are false' in the self diagnosis discourse..both are valid? anyway all truscum takes are fucking weird but the best one is when i explained xenogenders to one and they completely ignored everything i said and went with 'you make us look like jokes to the cis' which always fucking amazes me
image.png.60be47825d4e05598b7aed103a291bc4.png
'im not trying to invalidate your existence, but you realize you existing makes us look like jokes right?'

• Sad 2
1 hour ago, Nyeogmi said:

1 hour ago, mxbird said:

i would guess that it means needing a diagnosis with DID or whatever is the medical model. 

to me it sounds like really big words for official diagnoses are stupid, self diagnose instead

1 hour ago, 2bruza said:

NEVER thought id see the turn around of 'official diagnoses are false' in the self diagnosis discourse..both are valid? anyway all truscum takes are fucking weird but the best one is when i explained xenogenders to one and they completely ignored everything i said and went with 'you make us look like jokes to the cis' which always fucking amazes me
image.png.60be47825d4e05598b7aed103a291bc4.png
'im not trying to invalidate your existence, but you realize you existing makes us look like jokes right?'

All of you are wrong and they’re saying that the DID diagnosis is fake, made up, and that DID is *not even real*, and ONLY their “natural plurality” is real.

I forgot how to breathe for a minute after reading it the first time.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, somekh said:

All of you are wrong and they’re saying that the DID diagnosis is fake, made up, and that DID is *not even real*, and ONLY their “natural plurality” is real.

WHAT

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, somekh said:

(Can't color code on mobile anymore fuck me. This take is courtesy of Gandiva)

Jesus Christ. I'm diagnosed with DID and have an interest in tulpamancy/am okay with tulpamancers, but claiming that tulpamancy is real but DID is not is so achingly stupid that I can't fathom it. I'm so glad I've never had to hear this take from any of the tulpamancers I hang around, most of my tulpa friends acknowledge it's not the same as DID.

1 minute ago, Fukusuu said:

(Can't color code on mobile anymore fuck me. This take is courtesy of Gandiva)

Jesus Christ. I'm diagnosed with DID and have an interest in tulpamancy/am okay with tulpamancers, but claiming that tulpamancy is real but DID is not is so achingly stupid that I can't fathom it. I'm so glad I've never had to hear this take from any of the tulpamancers I hang around, most of my tulpa friends acknowledge it's not the same as DID.

Worm... I have no issues when it’s differentiated as a belief/practice but man, pluralgang is NUTS sometimes.

The worst part???

This is not the first time I’ve seen this take.

Just now, somekh said:

Worm... I have no issues when it’s differentiated as a belief/practice but man, pluralgang is NUTS sometimes.

The worst part???

This is not the first time I’ve seen this take.

(Gandiva) I have absolutely seen people try to stupidly imply they are 1:1 and that gets under my skin.

I think the dumbest take I have ever seen on plurality is when I was 16, another DID system told me that I was faking have DID because I couldn't remember what happened when I wasn't at front. I am absolutely, 100% serious. It still confuses me to this day.

18 minutes ago, somekh said:

i— ??????

so what is “natural” plurality then????????

12 minutes ago, mxbird said:

i— ??????

so what is “natural” plurality then????????

Believing you have DID (or more commonly just the alters, because the alters are the fun part, and all the other symptoms are less fun) without any trauma.

Make of that what you will!

Someone tried to tell me that I was racist for saying "Black Lives Matter" because "There's only one race, the human race, and you only see differences" and I'm just like... okay tell that to all the cops who are killing black people just for being black. I guess acknowledging that some people are different is racist? Also LOVED the implication from this dude that being different is somehow wrong/bad (/s).

• Sad 2

this..isnt a twitter one, but something my own grandfather asked me recently

when i said something about "people of color", he replied:
"well, isn't black the absence of color? so how are black people considered people of color?"

he looked at me all smug after, as if he had really shown me the truth of my dirty leftist ways

• Haha 6

I recently saw a stranger say they like the taste of fondant on cakes. That’s a pretty bad take imo. Truly no offense to anybody, but why willingly consume fondant, and why select fondant decorations for a cake when buttercream is real and good?

Okay, an actual bad take: everything going on with That Book! You know the one. I dare not speak it. So many people defending That Book and simultaneously revealing their true selves.

Edited by hushbear
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Puptimistic said:

this..isnt a twitter one, but something my own grandfather asked me recently

when i said something about "people of color", he replied:
"well, isn't black the absence of color? so how are black people considered people of color?"

he looked at me all smug after, as if he had really shown me the truth of my dirty leftist ways

this is such a silly take i can't really do anything but laugh at it because like... what

it's not even technically correct by the silly logic that informs it, since even the darkest-skinned black people are still noticeably brown, which is a color last i checked 😂

• Haha 1