Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

how are you doing today, FLO?

i notice we don't really have a general, casual thread like this so i'm going to start one

i am good, as i am currently munching on this incredibly decadent, glorious gift to mankind:

5LxzdZm.jpg

yes, it is almost 2pm, no i do not care

• Love 3
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yee! Some things that will be coming: Changes to Music. This is merging into the Gallery and the entire section is being renamed to "Media". Im currently trying to decide on the Categories (atm I

It's my birthday! I'm doing pretty okay despite having a cold sore. My old man got me my favorite cake and I'll be getting takeout from my favorite Italian restaurant later :D

Recovering from Surgery that I had on Monday, and working on a major update from the current code base. Hopefully have some more info on that soonish. But shhhh, its a secret.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ᐳᓂᐦᑕ said:

Just woke up so nothing bad has happened yet! Super jelly you have the best lookin cereal in the world

i have not one but two boxes of this coveted treat, so i am having to be wise with them because i am perfectly capable of mowing through both in a single day lmao

Edited by alyazabirze
  • Haha 1

Those corn puffs look so funny, it's been a while I ate cereal
I've personally been worse but I have a bunch of stuff I need to do today and the period pains aren't helping, feeling real tired
I ordered japanese food for me and my girlfriend and mine is a little overwhelming sensory-wise and it sucks, real unlucky day :c

• Love 1

Decent day today. Added new user instructions on a bit of code I was working on and did some data analysis on lab data. The data is at times frustrating to work with because no single reaction was isolated, so there are multiple things happening at the same time making it difficult to determine whether an observation comes from one effect or another.

Now I'm gonna get dinner started. I'm thinking fried rice...

• Love 1

Ran a session I thought I wouldn't be able to, but everyone had fun! Today's news kinda added to the stress but I'm still kicking 😤

EDIT: Gonna eat some delicious spicy baked ziti I made yesterday to tide me over

Edited by Flintfall
  • Love 3

Working from home and waiting for the property manager to show up and do an inspection of the house we rent... And they're late.... Super annoying 😤 just waiting around while they take their sweet time to show... (I forgot to press send apparently, I'm on my work break now. The property manager has come and gone thankfully) 

• Love 2

birb is doing alrighty

he was scared for a few hours cause i've been in the path of tropical storm beta and it's STILL raining even 5-6 hours later ;v; but thankfully it's not as much but a lot of stuff are flooded (such as the flat lands near my college rn) and that my dorm's parking lot had some spaces that ended up getting flooded with water so aaaaaaaa

other than that i've been working on a rito OC and that i plan to do some drawings for my webcomic after :>

• Love 2
  • Community Administrator

Recovering from Surgery that I had on Monday, and working on a major update from the current code base. Hopefully have some more info on that soonish. But shhhh, its a secret.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, alyazabirze said:

i have not one but two boxes of this coveted treat, so i am having to be wise with them because i am perfectly capable of mowing through both in a single day lmao

update: i've gone through half of the box, send help 😩

(in fairness, it's an 11.5 oz, 8 servings box)

• Haha 2

looking for apartments to move to (hopefully finding a new place by the end of the year) while our roommates are grocery shopping at costco...might work on our next major upcoming comic project a bit, do some research into what we want to do for it (and what to avoid!)

all in all, a pretty mundane day, but sometimes you need days like that, i think.

-ringor

• Love 2

I got out of work a few hours ago and have been wrangling with my online application for my statistics course, it is exceedingly frustrating and I am currently procrastinating. This fucking application is so touchy, and it doesn't tell you what portion of a multi-portion answer is wrong, just that at least one answer is wrong and I've lost a lot of points thanks to that. RIP

Otherwise, pretty mundane, I had my digital class meeting and then went to work. I did make an arrangement today that I was super proud of tho. The white roses that I glitter-dipped in orange were fun to do.

• Love 2

Just got out of a fun tabletop session. Preparing myself for the hell and misery that is going to be living once November comes and goes and I'm forced to suffer the apocalypse. Thinking about making a late dinner. The usual! :3

• Love 1

Myself, I already had dinner. Leftover KFC from lunch today.  

4 hours ago, sijiji said:

birb is doing alrighty

he was scared for a few hours cause i've been in the path of tropical storm beta and it's STILL raining even 5-6 hours later ;v; but thankfully it's not as much but a lot of stuff are flooded (such as the flat lands near my college rn) and that my dorm's parking lot had some spaces that ended up getting flooded with water so aaaaaaaa

other than that i've been working on a rito OC and that i plan to do some drawings for my webcomic after :>

Ooooh, always love a good birb OC. Mayhaps I'll look out for that later on!

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, alyazabirze said:

having lasagna for dinner right now and god, i forgot that a well-made lasagna is like heaven (+ it's good for leftovers, which normally i don't get!)

what are y'all having tonight?

nothing exciting for me, but your talk about lasagna/e (you can never have too much good food imo) makes me crave Penne alla Vodka, or a good Wellington

- Xi Yao

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Arris said:

Ooooh, always love a good birb OC. Mayhaps I'll look out for that later on!

awwhnnn, thank you! ;v;; i am planning to post em' when i officially approve of my own OC xD still working on him so it might take a while heuhueha 

• Love 1

In a micro sense, im doing fine. It's hard to feel ok anytime I catch myself thinking about what the fuck is goin on in the world right now, y'know? I try my best to limit such trains of thought for the sake of my own mental health.

• Love 3