Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why im seeing these titles in SFW mode xD

2 hours ago, Venthas said:

Known issue, sorry! Solved in the Alpha.

Oooh oki. Will it hide updates of nsfw forum topics too? I remember that like a month ago i was seeing in the "most recent" topics, a lot of kinky topics xddd

• Community Administrator

Those are only contained in, or should only be in, nsfw areas (miscellaneous 18+, for instance).

Fixed on live. You will only see containers for which you have view access now. This will cause instances of the widget not loading in a full 4 story containers, as shown here. However, it resolves the issue.

unknown.png

I also think those stories need a lot more tags like "feral" and "anthro-on-feral". Not to mention they might need to be reviewed to make sure they aren't explicitly endorsing bestiality. But yeah, people need to use tags liberally. At least the poop castle author properly tagged their shit, pun intended. But the tagging filter still doesn't work on that yet. 

11 minutes ago, Mishagreen said:

I also think those stories need a lot more tags like "feral" and "anthro-on-feral". Not to mention they might need to be reviewed to make sure they aren't explicitly endorsing bestiality. But yeah, people need to use tags liberally. At least the poop castle author properly tagged their shit, pun intended. But the tagging filter still doesn't work on that yet. 

The Ignored Tags only work in gallery, as they say. For now, anyways.

Just now, Venthas said:

The Ignored Tags only work in gallery, as they say. For now, anyways.

I know. But I do still think some of those Pokémon stories need better tagging. As much as I don't want to see the poop castle one, it is to its credit properly tagged. Even when stories are properly filtered by tags, more liberally tagging will still be needed to better filter content so people aren't inundated with things they find unpleasant, triggering, or just cluttering to their searches. 

22 minutes ago, Mishagreen said:

I know. But I do still think some of those Pokémon stories need better tagging. As much as I don't want to see the poop castle one, it is to its credit properly tagged. Even when stories are properly filtered by tags, more liberally tagging will still be needed to better filter content so people aren't inundated with things they find unpleasant, triggering, or just cluttering to their searches. 

In the update, all content will require at least 2 tags. This can be edited on an as-needed basis per area to be more or less.

• Thanks 1