Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ciela Lithelle

When do you prefer to work Magick

This is partially for help in making spells, partially for my own curiosity. I've seen people saying that High Noon is where Magick is at it's highest potential, some say night, some say the Witching Hour/Twilight, some say whenever, really. I'm curious as to when you guys think it's best to work Magick and when you prefer to do so.

I tend to do all my work between twilight and midnight, but that's mostly to ensure my privacy.

In my experience, each person's peak hour is different, because everyone's natural energies peak and fall at different times. For me, personally, working at night, between midnight and 4 am is my window for most things that require some ritual to them. Like carving sigils or tying knotworks. But for just off the cuff blessings and whatnot, it doesn't really matter when I do it. And divination tools tell me when they want to be worked with. For instance I have our three pendulums pinned to my bedside lamp, if they've gotten all twisted up or are moving on their own, I know I need to take down the one that's making the biggest fuss and listen to what it has to say. ((This is usually my oldest Crystal. She's quite opinionated and very loud about wanting attention.))

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.