Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KaePotassium

How often do you guys check FL?

With the number of social media accounts I handle, I only come here to post my art that I just finished. Though, I kinda wanna come here more often and see how lively the community is

So, how often do you guys check FurryLife and what do you usually do here aside from the art stuff?

• Love 5

FLO is still rather small, though im sure there are a decent number that check back frequently. Though any kind of spreading the word about the site people could do on social media would be greatly helpful to the site.

• Love 3

For me - daily. But that's my job! Constantly checking for bug reports, new images, music, forum posts, the like. And yeah, getting the word out is something we're absolutely working on. Spreading the news around would be awesome!

• Love 3

I check it maybe once a day- I haven't been drawing or doing much so I haven't been posting. I enjoy this site tho and hope it gets more traffic someday!

• Love 3

I don't check it super often right now, but I probably do about once every couple of days, if I have access to my PC (because I simply can't stand mobile web browsers).

• Love 4

On 2/23/2020 at 4:23 AM, Spazz Dragon said:

FLO is still rather small, though im sure there are a decent number that check back frequently. Though any kind of spreading the word about the site people could do on social media would be greatly helpful to the site.

I'm hoping FLO grows big too! The layout of this site doesn't hurt my eyes so it's easy to look around for me haha

• Love 3

i check on it pretty often! both casually and as a moderator; it's one of my favorite sites, admittedly. ^^

• Love 2

I check daily since I don't handle many accounts. I just have my main gallery, my Twitter and now this one!

I hope the site gets traction, and as long as we keep trucking on and recommending the site to friends it will keep growing. 😄

• Love 3

50 minutes ago, Khenlos said:

I check daily since I don't handle many accounts. I just have my main gallery, my Twitter and now this one!

I hope the site gets traction, and as long as we keep trucking on and recommending the site to friends it will keep growing. 😄

That's our hope too! I mean, personally I'll be at a few cons this year, but not as a representative of FLO. Hosting the site eats away the funds that we do have, so no tables or anything like that. Word of mouth is the best for us. At least in the short term. Most of FLO's budget comes directly from me, since we don't have any advertisements or advertising on the site. All of our money so far has come from the generous Founders and subscribers.

• Love 1

14 hours ago, Tianti said:

That's our hope too! I mean, personally I'll be at a few cons this year, but not as a representative of FLO. Hosting the site eats away the funds that we do have, so no tables or anything like that. Word of mouth is the best for us. At least in the short term. Most of FLO's budget comes directly from me, since we don't have any advertisements or advertising on the site. All of our money so far has come from the generous Founders and subscribers.

I wish you guys the best! Looking forward to FLO getting more people to join ^^

15 hours ago, Khenlos said:

I agree! I have way too many accounts XD but I do my best to check out this out once in a while haha

• Love 1

I tend to check from anywhere between daily and weekly. The community's small and cozy, which I adore, but I don't see how a site with such a clean categorization style wouldn't take off with just the right nudge. I'll be there for when that happens, I hope! 😄

• Love 2

Since it's a small site with very few updates, I check it like once each 2 weeks.

2 hours ago, Blitzblotch said:

I check it every day but the site is a little confusing thus far.  

We are aiming to make it less so! Could use some feedback here:

I check about once a week and if I draw something I really like, a bit more than that. Just to keep up to date. Although this is one of the few times I'm interacting and shuffling around. I still don't understand a lot of things on here. 

On 3/4/2020 at 9:19 AM, Tianti said:

Gonna drop that I know that FA actually lets other art sites advertise themselves through their Ads to reach to a larger audience if ya ever find the budget for that. I use their ads for myself, and it def does reach out to folks. But I guess once You guys feel as comfortable as possible. I know a couple art sites decided to make their own [website] user account for that free advertising and icon things. Maybe make a Logo Button icon free to use on DA and put it into the Customization > Icon category. Folks often use site emotes in their Art Descriptions linking their other accounts. make sure to use an array of keywords/tags so folks can find it.

• Love 2

I don't come here often. I almost forgot about having an account on here. So, I'm slowly posting chapters of my book. deviantART is my vice, but that might change soon. It's changed for the worse.