Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheMightyBookman

Supported File Formats?

Question

Hello! Myself and a friend were wondering, what file formats are supported when uploading stories? I work in RTFs and he has a lot of EPUB works. After being soured by bad options on Weasyl and the clunky old versions of FA for so long, we'd like to get a little more information!

Thank you in advance for reading!

2 answers to this question

Hello!

Stories is not meant as an Upload a file feature, like some other sites. Instead, the Literature area works more similarly to AO3 in that it is fully text based. In other words, each Entry is assumed to be a chapter or entry into the particular story it is written into or for. Each entry also gives you the option of uploading a cover image to display in the header, publication times and dates, and other options.

While you can attach a file to each entry (such as a PDF version or epub version), the site will not automatically embed those. Attachments in this manner can be: .txt, .rtf, .pdf. I believe epub is supported as well.

Hope that helps?

2 hours ago, Tianti said:

Hello!

Stories is not meant as an Upload a file feature, like some other sites. Instead, the Literature area works more similarly to AO3 in that it is fully text based. In other words, each Entry is assumed to be a chapter or entry into the particular story it is written into or for. Each entry also gives you the option of uploading a cover image to display in the header, publication times and dates, and other options.

While you can attach a file to each entry (such as a PDF version or epub version), the site will not automatically embed those. Attachments in this manner can be: .txt, .rtf, .pdf. I believe epub is supported as well.

Hope that helps?

That's EXCELLENT, thank you so much, I appreciate this!

• Love 1