Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
frillious

upload errors

idk if its happening to everyone else, but for some reason when i try to upload images to this site it wont remember any of the edits i made to the title, description, or tags, and just post it with the file name and a blank desc/tags :{ just thought id warn the staff in case this bug spreads

Hello!

Can I get your browser, any addons you're using for that browser, and your operating system? Are there any other errors during the upload, or is it just that these fields don't save properly? If you edit them after upload, do the edits stick?

We've had a couple of reports about this in some of the lesser known browsers, but the mainstream browsers (Chrome [anything Chromium based], Opera, and Firefox) appear to be functioning correctly.

Regards,

Tianti

15 hours ago, Tianti said:

Hello!

Can I get your browser, any addons you're using for that browser, and your operating system? Are there any other errors during the upload, or is it just that these fields don't save properly? If you edit them after upload, do the edits stick?

We've had a couple of reports about this in some of the lesser known browsers, but the mainstream browsers (Chrome [anything Chromium based], Opera, and Firefox) appear to be functioning correctly.

Regards,

Tianti

howdy, thank s so much for the response! ; o ; im not the smartest w computers so hopefully this is right/helpful :

browser: firefox (updated)

add ons: adblocker ultimate, new xkit, duckduckgo

operating system: windows 10 pro

everything acts normally while im typing everything in, but once i hit "submit all images" and the loading bar appears is where it seems to glitch, sometimes the screen blips, and when it takes me to my gallery it shows the image without any edits saved - just the title / description / tag fields, the image file uploads fine! also we usually just delete instead of edit them when this happens so idk if the edits work that way :'0

thanks again!

1 hour ago, frillious said:

howdy, thank s so much for the response! ; o ; im not the smartest w computers so hopefully this is right/helpful :

browser: firefox (updated)

add ons: adblocker ultimate, new xkit, duckduckgo

operating system: windows 10 pro

everything acts normally while im typing everything in, but once i hit "submit all images" and the loading bar appears is where it seems to glitch, sometimes the screen blips, and when it takes me to my gallery it shows the image without any edits saved - just the title / description / tag fields, the image file uploads fine! also we usually just delete instead of edit them when this happens so idk if the edits work that way :'0

thanks again!

Hm, I have a feeling it may be either the adblocker or the XKit extension. FLO does not serve Ads (we are ad-free and rely on Subscriptions through the Store), so please first check if disabling your adblocker on FLO solves this. If that does, great! If not, I would recommend disabling the xkit extension on FLO as well and see if that helps.

Furthermore, a large update, 4.5, is around the corner. You can try the beta site (https://beta.furrylife.online) and see if the issue occurs there.

If not, I'm going to have to dig deeper into this.

On 6/27/2020 at 1:11 PM, Venthas said:

Hm, I have a feeling it may be either the adblocker or the XKit extension. FLO does not serve Ads (we are ad-free and rely on Subscriptions through the Store), so please first check if disabling your adblocker on FLO solves this. If that does, great! If not, I would recommend disabling the xkit extension on FLO as well and see if that helps.

Furthermore, a large update, 4.5, is around the corner. You can try the beta site (https://beta.furrylife.online) and see if the issue occurs there.

If not, I'm going to have to dig deeper into this.

thank you so much! i tried disabling xkit for this site and successfully uploaded art with it saving all my edits. :} if anything glitches again that i cant fix from your suggestions ill let you know!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.