Find results in...

Up late? How come?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Working on a class assignment for my watercolor class; I'm not the best in traditional media at things like lighting effects so I fleshed out my idea on my IPad and uhhhhh I have class in 5 hours ;-;

Insomnia, but also night time is the only real time I have to relax and wind down so it's especially nice. Also I love how gorgeous the night sky can look sometimes. Woof.

used to have an insomnia diagnosis but now i just think this is the way i function best! i can fall asleep just fine most nights, assuming i'm not trying to sleep before 2am, and that sort of just nat

Posted Images

17 hours ago, EdwardSebastian said:

Working on this album and trying to make some headway. Just frustrating because it's a followup record and the pressure is real.

Hey, good luck, I know how you feel!

Me, when i stay up it's usually because I had been dealing with chronic gut problems and trying to empty my bowels.

oh no how did it become 5am

I'm suffering from a classic case of "I don't want it to be tomorrow," and as a result have made tomorrow worse by depriving myself of sleep 😷

Edited by Cyan
4 minutes ago, Cyan said:

oh no how did it become 5am

I'm suffering from a classic case of "I don't want it to be tomorrow," and as a result have made tomorrow worse by depriving myself of sleep ?

wait WHAT

how did it become 5 am. LAst i looked it was 1:30 am

what even???

tonight's 'reason i'm up' was goofing around on SL and watching a cooking show w/ my mom that EXCLUSIVELY comes on from 3-4am 

also my favorite comic updates at 4am so i am morally obligated to stay up till ungodly hours to read a single comic page for about 2-3 minutes lmao

• Haha 1

Working on a class assignment for my watercolor class; I'm not the best in traditional media at things like lighting effects so I fleshed out my idea on my IPad and uhhhhh I have class in 5 hours ;-;

this is turning out p neat tho; what do ya'll think

raptor.thumb.png.7d097fa64c8bc182a94d62fc159c5549.png

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1

I've been a terrible night owl for quite a while, even though I rarely get anything productive done, but recently I have been using this to my advantage by being able to stay up and talk with my long distance boyfriend! Sure, I end up feeling drowsy af in the morning, but it's worth it now 😆

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, corust said:

pretty neat? my dude, this is AWESOME.

i'd love to see how it looks finished! (i've always been pretty bad at watercolor)

Edited by Lunneus
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, corust said:

gorgeous!

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Lunneus said:

pretty neat? my dude, this is AWESOME.

i'd love to see how it looks in water color! (i've always been pretty bad at it)

I'm definitely more comfortable with digital than watercolor; doing this piece in full color is gonna be... something lmao

i'm working on some seasonal YCH avatar templates tonight, hoping to open them up tomorrow or the day after so i can do some when my next cluster of streaming days rolls around

• Love 1

It's morning at the time of writing this, but last night I signed off of a call early to focus on thumbing/sketching some spooky art and ended up going ham to the point of staying up til 4AM, lmao. If it's not art, then it's either insomnia or morbid curiosity getting the better of me.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Im up due to having Fibromyalgia and not fit to work, so doing very little makes me more awake (but my body isnt able to do a lot of normal things without feeling sore or immediately tired). my meds make my sleep wacky; wake up at 3pm sleep at 7am. I have no energy and my body doesn't really let me be productive through the day, so im either watching stuff, playing games, or drawing.

inconclusion
-chronic fatigue
-insomnia
-funky meds
-always feel bored (stay up late if i feel like i haven't done enough with my day)coffee.png.4f06841ec234cc62a8906fbac9ae7bce.png

Been nocturnal forever, like since I was a little kid. My biggest issue is that I can't turn it off but if I try to go in a diurnal cycle I'm sleepy. Being nocturnal results in me missing a lot of social interaction and just generally having to get up at the most inconvenient times to do basic chores and errands. If I had it might way I'd go to bed at 9am and wake up at 5-6pm but now it's more like getting up at 4am and getting to bed at midnight and I loathe it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.