• It has been a long time coming, but after a final test, Discord Integration has been made available again. To access the integration, and to re-integrate your account with FLO, you can visit Preferences and click into Connected accounts, or use this link.
  • We noticed that there's been an influx of users registering with emails that are not recommended for use for this website such as school emails, emails that are associated with domains for managed groups, etc. Read more here.

🐙🦑 free cephalopod character designs

vorpal_mutt

hi! if you're still doing these could i get a lil vampire squid please? i'm not too fussed about what colours you'd want to use :3c

Would an ammonite be possible? You're free to do anything you'd like. These designs looks really interesting!
i got sick twice and lost my mind! here you go!
forgot to not use the soft brush to color but for the most part it should be color pickable. i can simplify the shell + jewelry if you want.

potted plant ammonite.png

Oerpink

Heya can i get a spot from you? to mix things up imma give you a mood board to use for inspiration if thats okay! its not really a very cohesive mood board but i wanted to add a few diffrent things that could be used as inspo for the design.

1df731261cf6b4dccce955185ab2812c.jpg
418bVTPUH0L.jpg
cb1e529b5bf7c90f19d75a3b042eba6d.jpg

1617086914571.png
pastelgothnecklaces.jpg
il_fullxfull.2087410689_qiou_89647da1-d218-4d9c-8cf6-44c68413744d_2400x.jpg

Reactions: delta LiGHTS
Ooooh, I love these! I would also like a chambered nautilus. Could the colors be a pastel rainbow? Also, could you make it wearing a black hoodie? Thanks!!

hi! if you're still doing these could i get a lil vampire squid please? i'm not too fussed about what colours you'd want to use :3c
finally finished! i can send you the unblended version if you're interested
technically vampire squids have cilia all down the arms, but i didn't want the design to get too cluttered.
pastel goth vampire squid.png

Reactions: Oerpink

atticusisnt

This is such a cool concept! If you've got time i would love to see a design inspired by 70s/80s horror movies. If thats too broad i can probably come up with a moodboard for you?

Abyssal

Since you are doing this for free, I don't really want to push the limits. Could I just ask that the character be black with some blue bioluminescence? I don't mind if it is not too humanoid; go wild with the design. I like your work.

Thanks if you accept.

Spiritual

Heya! This sounds fun,

Cuddlefish, and honestly just any aesthetic that comes to your mind! I adore kidcore aesthetics if it helps- and I'd prefer if you'd stick to 2 arms 2 legs please <3