• Hello everyone, applications to join the moderation team are open. Please see This Topic for more information!

🐙🦑 free cephalopod character designs

vorpal_mutt

hi! if you're still doing these could i get a lil vampire squid please? i'm not too fussed about what colours you'd want to use :3c

Would an ammonite be possible? You're free to do anything you'd like. These designs looks really interesting!
i got sick twice and lost my mind! here you go!
forgot to not use the soft brush to color but for the most part it should be color pickable. i can simplify the shell + jewelry if you want.

potted plant ammonite.png

Oerpink

Heya can i get a spot from you? to mix things up imma give you a mood board to use for inspiration if thats okay! its not really a very cohesive mood board but i wanted to add a few diffrent things that could be used as inspo for the design.

1df731261cf6b4dccce955185ab2812c.jpg
418bVTPUH0L.jpg
cb1e529b5bf7c90f19d75a3b042eba6d.jpg

1617086914571.png
pastelgothnecklaces.jpg
il_fullxfull.2087410689_qiou_89647da1-d218-4d9c-8cf6-44c68413744d_2400x.jpg

Reactions: delta LiGHTS

Binx the Ampwave

Ooooh, I love these! I would also like a chambered nautilus. Could the colors be a pastel rainbow? Also, could you make it wearing a black hoodie? Thanks!!

hi! if you're still doing these could i get a lil vampire squid please? i'm not too fussed about what colours you'd want to use :3c
finally finished! i can send you the unblended version if you're interested
technically vampire squids have cilia all down the arms, but i didn't want the design to get too cluttered.
pastel goth vampire squid.png

Reactions: Oerpink