Characters you Simp for

Stegladon

Yall ever got that one character/characters that just completely ruins ur entire life. Bc for me it’s Momotaros from Den-O

56FC4931-7B94-483E-8BD1-9827F67345A7.png

My absolute most shameful simp character: Blisk, from Titanfall (I LOVE THE BAD GUYS, OKAY) 

Less shameful, because I refused to be embarrassed by my furry tendencies: Rytlock Brimstone & Bangar Ruinbringer from gw2 

Honorable mentions, my favorite edgelords: Revenant from Apex Legends, & Reaper (esp. his backstory version) from Overwatch (which I don't even PLAY anymore!) 

I think the real lesson to be learned here is that I will simp for virtually any video game character with a really nice voice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hanimetion

Fools, I have MANY!

Toriel, Freya Crescent, Isabelle, Krystal, Merveille MIllion, Kass, Teba, Harth, Throttle, Wolf O Donnel, Bayonetta, Marie Itami, Shirou Ogami, Dante, Yuri Leclerc, Claude (Khalid) Von Riegen, Beerus, Raihan...

Stegladon

It’s fun to come back to this thread and see just how incredibly different everybody’s tastes are 

Here’s another character I simp for that I deserve to be bullied about

326E21B1-B332-491E-BB0E-A38AEC15ABEE.jpeg

Spyro

i always simped for zarya and pharah from overwatch!!! im only into butch/masculine-presenting women, so unfortunately that doesn't give me a lot of options since there's so few of us portrayed in media, and even fewer are furries (buuut my first crush when i was 6 yrs old was bianca the bunny furry from spyro 3 lmao!)

image.png

Stegladon

i always simped for zarya and pharah from overwatch!!! im only into butch/masculine-presenting women, so unfortunately that doesn't give me a lot of options since there's so few of us portrayed in media, and even fewer are furries (buuut my first crush when i was 6 yrs old was bianca the bunny furry from spyro 3 lmao!)
Ugghhh same I love butch girls 😩 Noi from Dorohedoro sorta comes to mind to me! I love her and also her bf Shin 

2C4D7A58-8D23-4A27-BF7B-E288579FC51F.jpeg

Grinalbi

There's quite a few characters I'd def say I'd simp for tho for some reason a lot of their names are escaping me rn... one example that I do remember rn is Hancock from FO4

SamWamm

Without elaborating?
they're not that famous. it was a reality show and not a big enough one they became a celebrity themselves like Big Brother or anything. More akin to a documentary of people's lives.

but it has been on terrestrial television in prime time. she will probably kill me if i say her name but yeah we had quite a spicy romance that went sour when we cheated on each other but she's still hot.

NightoftheCorpse

Billy Loomis from Scream, Nabi from There She Is!!, Guts from Berserk and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh idk who the fuck else, i simp 4 too many

jas

its kind of become a joke w/ my family that i like "green men". its even funnier 2 me bc im a lesbian but id throw myself into a river for fictional dudes w the color green on them.

examples include: n from pokemon, dr habit from smile for me, lemres from puyo puyo, lanque from hiveswap, raymond from ok ko, the list goes on. on the other side of the simp coin is the blue ladies, but thts another story for another time lmao