Historic Event: 2nd Impeachment of a Sitting US President

Zythyx

Staff Catter
Staff Team
folks were talking about how he'd be a new change of pace before he got sworn in, and i guess they were right in a way. the only history hes made has been the result of him being hair-raisingly stupid and outwardly bigoted. the least he could do is hide it like most old white politicians

Mementos

Meme Machine
Staff Team Lead
imagine being impeached TWICE in your presidency. the hilarity.
folks were talking about how he'd be a new change of pace before he got sworn in, and i guess they were right in a way. the only history hes made has been the result of him being hair-raisingly stupid and outwardly bigoted. the least he could do is hide it like most old white politicians

he makes bush look 2% smarter and thats the sad part.

Reactions: M1L35 M4R54L15

M1L35 M4R54L15

This is good, but I'd like a conviction to go along with that impeachment, please.

I'm also looking forward to the slam dunk cases against him for tax fraud, tax evasion, and campaign finance violation. :cool:

Reactions: Arris

Surge

Kind of an embarrassing historical event since it happened only because partisanship torpedoed the first impeachment but if it pisses him off I'll take it at this point.

Reactions: M1L35 M4R54L15

M1L35 M4R54L15

Kind of an embarrassing historical event since it happened only because partisanship torpedoed the first impeachment but if it pisses him off I'll take it at this point.
True, but it will be interesting from a precedent standpoint to see where this goes. However, I'm banking on the state cases against him doing him in ultimately.