• It has been a long time coming, but after a final test, Discord Integration has been made available again. To access the integration, and to re-integrate your account with FLO, you can visit Preferences and click into Connected accounts, or use this link.
  • We noticed that there's been an influx of users registering with emails that are not recommended for use for this website such as school emails, emails that are associated with domains for managed groups, etc. Read more here.

Gamedev Furs

A place for discussing and helping with all things game development!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
General (SFW)
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Total albums

Introduce yourself!

NukeAndBeans

Hi! I'm primarily a C# tool developer, using Unity. I have experience with every Unreal engine version up to UDK3, and experience with idTech 1-4 (classic Doom through Quake 4). I also know 3d modeling, though I'm sort of out of touch with current industry standards. My experience primarily lies with Maya, Blender, Quake/Doom Radiant, Doom Builder (GZDoom included), Source 1, and Unreal Ed.

I don't mind helping where it's needed, so don't be afraid to ask about anything, I love helping!

Reactions: Krunk

Krunk

Hey all, I prefer to work with Lua and LÖVE2D but I have previous experience with C languages, Unity and GMS2.
I mostly focus on engine components rather than full games, but teaming up with others would be a great time to tick that off my bucket list.

Reactions: NukeAndBeans

Cheetah

waves
I'm Cheetah! I like using UE4 mostly but I know my way around Unity as well. I do the art art stuffs, mostly 3d for games. It's kinda weird whereas I'm good at drawing 2D characters but not good at backgrounds/props and then on the flipside I'm good at 3D backgrounds/props but bad at characters. :'D

The most recent project I've finished was for the Global Game Jam! You can find that here! I was the only artist on the team, worked with two programmers and had a good time. Now, if only I could keep up the motivation to finish my own projects. OTL
Outside of that, I'm also helping with art for a couple of furry visual novels!