7 minutes ago, Shagoli said:

I'm gonna go ahead and update this thread since this train ain't stopping any time soon. Our story begins with a fateful meeting:

Look, I keep saying, maybe it's for the better because the idiots in society have been lingering for far too long, and at the end of the day, we'll emerge out of this a smarter species. I can't wait to get away from all this nonsense up in New Hampshire, too bad I can't move there rn U.U

- Xi Yao

Shagoli

🦖
Staff Team
Look, I keep saying, maybe it's for the better because the idiots in society have been lingering for far too long, and at the end of the day, we'll emerge out of this a smarter species. I can't wait to get away from all this nonsense up in New Hampshire, too bad I can't move there rn U.U

- Xi Yao
Definetely a Darwin award to all the maskless attendants, but at the same time, I fear for how many people will be infected as a result of their irresponsibility, arrogance, and hubris.

Definitely a Darwin award to all the maskless attendants, but at the same time, I fear for how many people will be infected as a result of their irresponsibility, arrogance, and hubris.
Yeah, it's sad, no doubt, especially as the rest of us get screwed over by them, but hey, what can you do? As they say, it is what it is. I hate it, but as I said, what can you do about it? Why else do I want to escape all this nonsense by fleeing up north to New Hampshire sometimes?

- Xi Yao

Last edited by a moderator:

Arris

The fact that some folks still want a Trump presidency after this -- and still think the pandemic isn't a big deal, somehow -- basically proves how brainwashed the right is by lies.

Any status update on that steroid withdrawal from Trump, btw? Is he still flinching in pain whenever he breathes?

M

Mishagreen

The fact that some folks still want a Trump presidency after this -- and still think the pandemic isn't a big deal, somehow -- basically proves how brainwashed the right is by lies.

Any status update on that steroid withdrawal from Trump, btw? Is he still flinching in pain whenever he breathes?
Best I can tell he is making an unfortunate but full recovery. He's also desperate to sabotage Biden and throwing any old bullshit at the wall he can cook up. 

• Sad
Reactions: Arris

Surge

The entire Trump presidency is a case study in how deeply misinformed the American public is and the resultant questions on the viability of democracy when a significant portion of voters are programmed to vote according to external interests by decades of propaganda and gaslighting.

• Love
Reactions: Arris

Manibrandr Soundworks

Emerald Subscriber
The entire Trump presidency is a case study in how deeply misinformed the American public is and the resultant questions on the viability of democracy when a significant portion of voters are programmed to vote according to external interests by decades of propaganda and gaslighting.
I'd argue that that is the result of years of fascist anti-intellectualism and newspeak, which poisons everything it comes into contact with.

SamWamm

the way Trump says the virus is fake right before catching it himself rings to me all to well the ending of Watership Down where Woundwort says dogs aren't dangerous and immediately gets struck down by one.