What are your plans if Trump wins in 2020?

what are your plans if trump wins?

• leave the country

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • stay, because i have no choice

Votes: 102 50.0%
  • stay, by my own choice

Votes: 24 11.8%
  • other (detail down below)

Votes: 18 8.8%
  • not relevant to me/want to see results

Votes: 41 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2bruza

he's not banned yet, their post was just deleted lol.

View attachment 12272

(PFP semi-censored for cw: nazism reasons
with a comment like that and that sort of profile pic, you KNOW they're just here to stir shit and needs to be banned sooner rather than later
a mod actually told me they were banned, tho its basically impossible to tell

• Thanks
Reactions: Arris

Arris

a mod actually told me they were banned, tho its basically impossible to tell
Ahhh, alright. I just recently took a look at another unrelated banned user, and for this guy I didn't see the similar strikethrough-text "banned" label on them, so I assumed they were still around.

2bruza

Ahhh, alright. I just recently took a look at another unrelated banned user, and for this guy I didn't see the similar strikethrough-text "banned" label on them, so I assumed they were still around.
im being told it might be a glitch with the fact theyre labeled under 'new user' ? its supposed to have the strike through. they are banned though

alyazabirze

we're coming up on this moment of truth, so it's time to bring this thread up again

any of y'all's plans changed? things have markedly escalated from even when i made this thread

Spyro

i want out of this hellscape country no matter who wins lmao, but i probably won't be able to afford it till i have a high level job and can save up for plane costs + a small house elsewhere + other moving fees

i dont rlly know where to go, but i mostly need a better healthcare system so my partner and i can transition. so maybe canada bc its the closest? i know canada isnt any less bigoted than the usa tho, so i dont know where i'll move after that

Stegladon

This is extremely bleak but would anybody like to share some reputable, all-inclusive suicide hotlines.

I’m deeply worried about my friends

Arris

Trump has been in the house for 4 years, and has done absolutely nothing to harm me or billions of others. 
This is false. I can cite to you an example of the Trump administration trying to harm American citizens: he's actively tried to remove access to healthcare during a pandemic. 

And I'm not saying you have to be scared. Good for you if your life isn't in danger by Trump's continued presidency. I'm just pointing it out how it makes you look like a jerk, disregarding how everyone else has commented their fears about the next potential four years. The message you posted earlier about celebrating a Trump victory is basically you only coming onto this forum to say to everyone here, "your genuine fears and concerns do not matter to me".

Anyway, miss me with that "just grow a thicker skin" BS. Some people aren't able to, and they should be respected and accommodated for instead of excluded and mocked.

• Love
Reactions: M1L35 M4R54L15

Zythyx

Staff Catter
Staff Team
He didnt and wasnt attempting to remove anything. And what you speak of only effects trans people, thats completely different than what you just said. He just wanted to adjust the rules and remove protection for a specific group of people. He doesnt like catering to groups and minorities. Please fact check.
removing protection for a specific group of people is indeed bigotry. defending this is transphobic and thus against the site rules. continuing this defense of trump's bigotry will not be tolerated here. furthermore, just because this is related to politics doesnt mean though in danger or affected due to trump's policies should just stand back and stand quiet when said policies are defended. 

TheTracker

idk honestly, depression has caused me to become numb to the whole situation and unable to entirely grasp it.

I do know one things for certain though, fiance and I will be making an appointment with the courthouse to get our marriage license. We aren't risking anything getting taken, even if it means doing this earlier than we wanted (had a specific time frame in mind but of we get majority republicans again, fuck it.)

Tamara

Trump has been in the house for 4 years, and has done absolutely nothing to harm me or billions of others.
Trump harmed close to 8 billions people by pulling out of the Paris Climate Accords, thus weakening them and making absolutely damn sure that the world will not make any kind of coordinated meaningful effort to fight climate change, thus we will all suffer from it. The US is already feeling it as natural phenomena are being massively amplified and becoming way worst then usual : massive fires, drought, so many hurricanes they ran out of names and had to dip into Greek letters, major heatwaves and cold snaps and so on. Not to mention his support, admiration and enabling of dictators all over the world, directly or indirectly.

Arris

And what you speak of only effects trans people, thats completely different than what you just said.
 Are trans people not included within the subset of all people? If a policy harms trans people, then it harms people. Because trans people are people.

If I say "Trump is trying to harm people; he's trying to remove transgender rights to healthcare", and you reply "that only affects trans people, therefore it's not the same as harming people", that makes you look totally friendly and not transphobic at all. /s

He didnt and wasnt attempting to remove anything.

He just wanted to [...] remove protection for a specific group of people.
I think you're the one who needs to fact check here. You directly contradict yourself in your own message.

Anyway, I don't know what to tell you if you don't think removing someone's healthcare, during a pandemic where people can die or be seriously hurt by their illness, isn't somehow a targeted attack.

I never once said that.
If you're talking about the "miss me with the thicker skin BS" part, please, I inform you, educate me on what "If that triggers you then you probably shouldnt be in threads like these in the first place" is supposed to mean besides "get out of here unless you plan on adapting to how I act".

Yes, resort to being rude and disrespectful by throwing meaningless insults to me and them for absolutely no reason. This definitely makes you look like a good person. All I can say is I'm sorry that you feel that way.
  "I have successfully frustrated people on this forum by being borderline transphobic and disregarding basic etiquette in reading the room, and can now play the victim card when they lash out at me. Victory!"

Just block this troll and move on. I don't see any reason to give him the time of day at this rate.

• Love
Reactions: Tamara

Grinalbi

Dont you think thats a bit of a stretch? First, I NEVER defended what Trump did there. I simply gave the facts of what he was and wasnt trying to do. Me explaining it is completely different from defending it. Second, two of my best friends are trans. Me, and hopefully everyone here has absolutely no issues with trans people. Do not just throw transphobic around like that.
Having trans friends doesn't make you immune to being transphobic, genius.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: NAMCOnade and Arris

Stegladon

TurboPikachu said:
If he wins, my plans are to just keep making the most I can out of life. But with announcements he already lost and little to no chance of that turning around, I'm getting ready to axe my decade-long involvement with the furry fandom
I wondered why Biden winning the election would make you want to leave the furry fandom. But I can gleam why now. 

You won’t be missed 👋

D78E5AC8-9CC5-47B9-B148-E92F9ED9443C.jpeg

M1L35 M4R54L15

I'm uncomfortable that that dude followed me on here; I don't agree with him and just looking at the damage done undocumented families and the QUILTBAG community, it's hard to say he hasn't done lasting damage to the citizenry and country.

That is before your remember 10 million coronavirus cases and 240,000 dead because of his willful negligence and corruption in handling the pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.