• We noticed that there's been an influx of users registering with emails that are not recommended for use for this website such as school emails, emails that are associated with domains for managed groups, etc. Read more here.

Where would I commission or request art here for a headshot?

Abyssal

I'm basically asking because I'd like to commission or request art for my tardigrade character, but I'm not too familiar with someone would do this since I normally lurk in the fandom, lol.

Anyway, suggestions and offer would be welcome. Have a nice day.

vickers

You can look around in the Art Sales section if you're looking for someone to commission! For requests, there isn't a section specifically for that unfortunately, but some people post requests on Art Sales too.
I've never drawn a tardigrade myself, so I'm not sure I'd be the best man for the job lol
But good luck finding someone!

Reactions: Abyssal

Abyssal

You can look around in the Art Sales section if you're looking for someone to commission! For requests, there isn't a section specifically for that unfortunately, but some people post requests on Art Sales too.
I've never drawn a tardigrade myself, so I'm not sure I'd be the best man for the job lol
But good luck finding someone!
Thanks for the help!